Strategic planning is worthless -- unless there is first a strategic vision.
In simple terms, our approach is:
1) collaborate with the client to truly comprehend the real problem, not just symptoms;
2) devise a holistic, systemic solution at a high level;
3) seek out best-in-class, not necessarily conventional, solutions (and not 'band-aids'),
collaborating with others for their expertise as appropriate;
4) establish that the solutions will work together well;
5) present the package to the client; and,
6) work together with the client for a successful implementation.
To be most effective, we want to work with our clients from the earliest possible
stages, such as strategic planning for energy infrastructure planning, base state
monitoring, efficiency and conservation methods and devices, and energy sourcing.
Unlike most contractors, one of our objectives is to implement a solution which
is self-sufficient locally, without need of long-term support from us. Depending
on us would be an energy security infrastructure risk, and we want to eliminate that.